MicroGel Mini (0.05oz) x 1
MicroGel Mini (0.05oz) x 1
There’s often a lack of understanding on how to treat oily open pore skin post-procedure. That’s why we developed Membrane MicroGel as a specialized product to complement proper after-care, compared to traditional methods.
MicroGel is specially formulated with a gel base that supports hydration for all skin types, especially in those with oily skin. This product is ideal for promoting skin rejuvenation and post-care of tattoos, micropigmentation procedures on the face, scalp, body art, post laser, IPL, Morpheus 8, microneedling, microdermabrasion and post plasma lifts. The light and enriching formula readily absorbs into the skin and provides a “moisture-locking” yet breathable barrier that keeps your skin nourished.
Created with nano-free microsilver, MicroGel is not to be mistaken with other silver products. Our Microsilver molecules are larger than nanosilver molecules, preventing them from being absorbed through the skin. As a result, they stay on your skin’s surface longer, producing an ionic charge to help fight off foreign invaders. Microsilver can also help minimize skin redness, blemishes, and irritation.
MicroGel is infused with a nourishing combination of arnica, comfrey, aloe, calendula, honey, and other hand-selected natural ingredients. Together, they help minimize irritation and itching while supporting healthy inflammatory responses. Powerful antioxidants found in young coconut water also help combat free radicals and oxidative stress in the skin.
One of MicroGel’s most important features is that it supports oily skin types by hydrating without additional oils, thus providing support without compromising your skin’s natural rejuvenation process. Use it following micropigmentation procedures or as a daily hydrator for skin types that prefer a gel moisturizer over a cream. It’s lightweight yet super hydrating!
Uses and Directions:
MicroGel provides healthy skin barrier support while maintaining optimal hydration and rejuvenation. MicroGel can be applied immediately following any skin procedure to support nutrient delivery while fighting foreign invaders. Simply apply Membrane MicroGel two to three times per day immediately post-procedure with clean hands — continue to apply for 14 to 45 days.
Note: Your skin may feel slightly tacky following application, as the product creates a barrier. This supports healthy skin hydration and minimizes crusting.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Tips: For extra hydration, comfort, or cooling, add one pump to any moisturizer/aftercare products. This is a concentrated, silvery-gray product with a gel texture that’s fragrance-free and ideal for sensitive skin. You only need a small amount, between one to five pumps depending on the area’s size.
Here’s an overview of some of the key ingredients:
- Young coconut water: Water found in young coconuts is rich in antioxidants, which help fight free radicals while supporting moisturized skin.
- Nano-free microsilver: With larger particles designed to prevent absorption, nano-free microsilver stays on your skin’s surface to fight off foreign invaders, supporting healthy skin rejuvenation.
- Calendula: Calendula extracts from marigold flowers are hailed for their calming properties while supporting healthy skin barrier function.
- Li Y, Zheng Y, Zhang Y, et al. Antioxidant activity of coconut (Cocos nucifera ) protein fractions. Molecules. 2018;23(3):707.
- Seltenrich N. Nanosilver: Weighing the risks and benefits. Environ Health Perspect. 2013;121(7):a220-225.
- Percival SL, Thomas J, Linton S, et al. The antimicrobial efficacy of silver on antibiotic-resistant bacteria isolated from burn wounds. Int Wound J. 2012;9(5):488-93.
- Akhtar N, Zaman SU, Khan BA, et al. Calendula extract: Effects on mechanical parameters of human skin. Acta Pol Pharm. 2011;68(5):693-701.
Here is an overview of some of the key ingredients:
Cococcine is an ingredient derived from the water of young coconuts. It has the ability to hold moisture in the skin and new studies show it can hydrate the skin more effectively than hyaluronic acid. It's also known to penetrate the skin and aid in the hydration of fibroblast cells formation.
Nano-Free Silver is non toxic, it doesn't penetrate the dermatological barrier. This very unique Nano-Free silver produces an ionic charge on the skins surface which speeds up recovery, while protecting the body from invasion of bacteria.
Calendula flowers are known to have anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash. It's also used as an antiseptic.