Micro Balm Vegan x 60 Pillow Pack
Micro Balm Vegan 60 pack - 5ml
Introducing MicroBalm Vegan — a fantastic vegan alternative to our original formula! This all-natural concentrated salve serves as an invaluable tool to optimize the outcome of all tattoo procedures, including permanent makeup, scalp micropigmentation, and body tattoos. Our power-packed formula supports the delicate rejuvenation process and helps supports your skin’s existing moisture and nutrients. With a special formulation of selected herbs, oils, and other ingredients, MicroBalm Vegan helps nourish and protect your skin by providing a clean, breathable barrier without clogging your pores.
MicroBalm Vegan is FREE from bee ingredients and instead contains candelilla wax, a plant-based wax that’s often used as a vegan substitute. Combined with essential oils, arnica, hemp, chamomile, and plantain, this balm meets all of your post-care needs in a single product. We’ve carefully selected these ingredients for their ability to promote healthy inflammatory responses while minimizing itching, irritation, and discomfort. Packaged with love and care in an eco-friendly design, MicroBalm Vegan is formulated to enhance your skin’s protective barrier using the gifts of Mother Nature’s garden.
MicroBalm Vegan is FREE from petroleum, lanolin, mineral oils, and synthetic ingredients, scented only with essential oils of chamomile and lavender. Essential oils have been used for centuries in herbal medicine to promote rejuvenation. Every ingredient has been carefully selected for its contribution to enhancing skin health, and our handcrafted product is proudly manufactured in Canada to the highest standards.
Enhance your cosmetic and body art tattoo results with MicroBalm Vegan, designed to nourish your skin without clogging pores or leeching color.
BEFORE AND AFTER PROCEDURES: MicroBalm Vegan may be used before and after tattoo procedures, including PMU and SMP. MicroBalm Vegan maintains healthy skin hydration, creating the perfect workable canvas pre-procedure and for future tattoos. Our product is used worldwide by tattoo artists for its supportive properties.
PRE-PROCEDURE DIRECTIONS: Apply a thin layer of MicroBalm Vegan to the scalp or body area prior to the procedure. Allow absorption for 10-15 minutes, then cleanse the skin using Membrane MicroTonic. Our formula keeps skin soft and workable for optimal pigment deposition. You may also prepare your client’s skin by providing MicroBalm Vegan to be used daily for one to two weeks before the procedure.
POST-PROCEDURE DIRECTIONS: Apply a thin layer of MicroBalm Vegan one to three times daily to the tattoo, starting the first application six to 24 hours after the procedure. MicroBalm Vegan should be applied for the full recovery period (30 to 45 days). For tattoos on the face, apply a small amount (roughly the size of a grain of rice) to the post-procedure area.
As with any new product, it’s good practice to “spot-test” before using on a fresh tattoo, to wash your hands thoroughly before each use, and to not share salves. Use a fresh cotton swab to apply, without double-dipping. Keep the lid closed tightly when not in use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
NOTE: MicroBalm Vegan is a multi-purpose salve not only for tattoo post-care, but can/has been used for after any advanced skin treatment, promoting a softer, supple skin barrier with more hydration and moisture.
Here’s an overview of some of the key ingredients:
- Plantain: Plantain weed is rich in antioxidants and has been studied for its rejuvenating properties.
- Calendula: Calendula oil, extracted from marigold flowers, targets foreign invaders and promotes skin barrier health.
- Chamomile: Used for centuries for its antioxidant and rejuvenating properties, chamomile minimizes irritation and oxidative stress while fighting foreign invaders on the skin.
- Arnica: Extracts from the Arnica plant have long been used for their ability to support healthy levels of inflammation and normal skin barrier function.
- Carrot: Carrots are rich in carotenoids, including vitamin A, which have been shown to minimize oxidative damage and a healthy skin barrier.
- Candelilla wax: Candelilla wax is a plant-based wax and a suitable vegan alternative often used in cosmetics.
- Ahmad T, Cawood M, Iqbal Q, et al. Phytochemicals in Daucus carota and their health benefits—Review article. 2019;8(9):424.
- Akhtar N, Zaman SU, Khan BA, et al. Calendula extract: Effects on mechanical parameters of human skin. Acta Pol Pharm. 2011;68(5):693-701.
- Hussan F, Mansor AS, Hassan SN, et al. Anti-inflammatory property of Plantago major leaf extracts reduces the inflammatory reaction in experimental acetaminophen-induced liver injury. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:347861.
- Kazemian H, Ghafourian S, Sadeghifard N, et al. In vivo antibacterial and wound healing activities of Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile). Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2018;18(1):41-45.
- Kriplani P, Guarve K, Baghael US. Arnica montana L. — A plant of healing: Review. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2017;69(8):925-945.
- Kurt B, Bilge B, Sözmen M, et al. Effects of Plantago lanceolata L. extract on full-thickness excisional wound healing in a mouse model. Biotech Histochem. 2018;93(4):249-257.
Here is an overview of some of the key ingredients:
Plantain has long been considered to be a very useful remedy wounds , inflamed skin or dermatitis, and insect bites. Bruised or crushed leaves have been applied topically to treat insect bites and stings, eczema , and small wounds or cuts.
Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash. It's also used as an antiseptic.
Chamomile has been used since antiquity to treat wounds and urge healing, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. A small yet more recent study found that chamomile significantly promoted wound healing.
The Arnica plant is known for its healing properties. It can be applied to the skin in order to heal bruises more quickly, soothe inflammation, ease muscle pain, and even alleviate stiffness caused by arthritis or other joint injuries.
The power and goodness of carrots. Carrots are extremely rich in many important vitamins and minerals such as antioxidants Beta Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Phytochemicals and Glutathione, Calcium and Potassium, and vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and E, all of which protect as well as nourish the skin
Candelilla wax is a plant based wax and a suitable vegan alternative.